The “customer” is the company to which the service is being provided to by the company.
The “company” is Ad On Digital.
Ad On Digital to provide:
- Up to 1min in length marketing animation video, depending on the business requirements.
- Draft video will be uploaded for customer viewing and approval, prior to delivery of final package.
The following is not covered under the Ad On Digital SOW and will be priced separately:
- Hosting of the MP4 file after the initial 6 week launch of Social Package. At this time, it will be the responsibility of the customer to upload the video to a 3rd party service provider (YouTube, Vimeo).
Timeline (subject to change based upon client’s approval)
- Executed SOW
- Project Kickoff
- Milestone 1: Script approval
- Milestone 2: Customer receives MP4 video
The customer will provide timely feedback. If the customer does not approve the script within 10 days of receipt, the company will produce a video outlining the customer’s general products and services (based on the company’s research). This is called a customised generic. The company is not responsible for delays, errors or omissions resulting from customer’s action or inaction, and will not be liable for any claims related to materials, specifications, and information provided by customer to the company for the project.
The company will deem the project completed, should the customer be given the customised generic version. Should the customer at any stage after receiving the customised generic version wish to change the project, the company will do this free of charge for the customer.
In view of the fact that the company’s work will bring the company into close contact with many confidential affairs of the customer not readily available to the public, and plans for future developments, company agrees to keep secret all matters, except for the existence of this engagement generally, and further agrees not to disclose any such matters to anyone outside of the company throughout the term of this agreement, without written consent from the customer.
It is the customer’s responsibility to reply to the company in writing – if you do not agree with these terms and conditions.